Recovering data from ost files of Microsoft Exchange
How to repair ost file of Microsoft Exchange? Recovering ost file.
Outlook Recovery Toolbox (download) download the .ost to .pst conversion tool) is a tool that can recover data (emails, contacts, notes, appointments, tasks, etc.) from an offline Microsoft Exchange data storage (.ost file). The tool scans the ost file where local Microsoft Exchange data is stored, extracts data stored there and saves it as pst files used by Microsoft Outlook. Outlook Recovery Toolbox can open ost file without Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook. The ost file recovery tool allows you to minimize the amount of data being lost when a Microsoft Exchange database crashes. The Ost pst conversion (.ost to .pst) available if Microsoft Outlook (Outlook 98 and higher) installed on a computer.
- some user's account has been removed from the Exchange server
- the Exchange server is unavailable
- the Exchange database is damaged
Then you can use the Ost to pst convertor (.ost to .pst) to recover data from the ost file that remains on the user's computer and save data to a new pst file.
- The Ost file recovery tool can reads .ost files created in Exchange 5.0, Exchange 5.5, Exchange 2000, Exchange 2003.
- The Ost to pst convertor recovers all main objects stored in .ost files: messages, contacts, notes, meetings, reminders, tasks, etc.
- The Ost file recovery tool recovers messages in the plain text format, html format, rich text (RTF) format.
- The Ost to pst convertor (.ost to .pst) recovers message attachments.
- The Ost recovery tool restores the structure of folders in the source ost file.
- The Ost file recovery tool reads .ost files more then 4 GB in size.
- Reads password-protected ost files.
- Reads encrypted ost files, including those with strong encryption.
- The Ost recovery tool Creates new PST files in the Outlook 98, Outlook 2000, Outlook XP, Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 formats.
- Compatible with Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8.
- Saves messages to the disk as eml files (RFC822 standard).
- Saves contacts to the disk as vcf files (RFC2426 standard).
- The ost to pst convertor saves notes to the disk as txt files.
- The PST recovery software can open ost file without Microsoft Outlook
How to convert an ost file into a pst file?
OST files serve as a local data storage for a Microsoft Exchange user account. To convert an ost file into a pst file, you should:
- Download, install and start the program Outlook Recovery Toolbox.
- Select the source ost file for the ost pst conversion on the first page of the program.
- Follow the instructions and hints of the program: scan the source ost file, select the folder for saving data and save the recovered data to the disk as a pst file. The ost recovery procedure is over.
OST to PST Conversion
The process of converting an ost file into a pst file is finished: You can open the new pst file in Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook uses PST files to store data. Besides, PST files can be easily moved to another computer. Time of ost pst conversion depend on the size of OST file and a computer's performance. Outlook Recovery Toolbox is the answer on a question: How open ost file - OST to PST conversion?
How to open OST file in Outlook 2003?
Attention: Outlook Recovery Toolbox is distributed as shareware. Unregistered users can save only 5 objects from each folder in the source file in a demo version of the ost recovery tool.
OST PST conversion
- Outlook Recovery Toolbox do not support a recovering of contact groups yet.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 and above (exclude: Outlook from Office 365, Outlook for iOS, Outlook for MacOS)