FAQ - Frequently Asked Question list
Question: I have not received the activation key for the software tool I purchased. How do I get my key?
Answer: If you have not received the message with the registration code:
- Check all spam filters set for the e-mail address you specified during the registration process.
- Also, you can contact our technical support service. In your message to the technical support service, specify the name of the purchased product, the number of your order (not your tracking ID), the e-mail address you specified during the registration, your registration name, the name of the registration service (SWREG, MyCommerce or SoftKey) and the purchase date.
- How to make up the Outlook Express repair.
- I received the registration letter, entered the registration code, but when I run OE-Mail Recovery, the program remains in the Trial mode and does not let me save the recovered messages.
- In Outlook Express I cannot open a folder with a few thousand messages in it. Having installed OE-Mail Recovery, I found that the program performs the process of message recovery very slowly. What can influence the performance rate of recovery?
- I have an Outlook Express folder called Root, which contains other folders with messages. When I try to recover the Root folder, the messages that are stored in the subfolders are not recovered. How can I recover those messages?
- How can to repair Outlook Express and recover all corrupted message folders?
- Outlook Express DBX files repair
- Outlook Express Troubleshooting
- Manual backup of Outlook Express dbx files
- I purchased Address Book Recovery program and received the registration key, entered the registration code, but when I run Address Book Recovery, the program remains in the Trial mode.
- How can to repair Windows Address Book and recover all contacts?
- How can to add account into the Administrators group
- The program cannot find deleted messages in Outlook Express.
- How to move .eml files to an Outlook Express folder?
- How to move .vcf files to Windows Address Book?
- How to open .pst file in Microsoft Outlook?
- How to import messages saved as .eml files into Microsoft Outlook?
- How to reindex Outlook Express folders or dbx files?
- Error message about invalid class string appeared.
- I can't recover my PST file. Error message appeared.
- What happens is that it stops at 75%, then after about 10 seconds the panel indicating 75% disappears? And it does not seem to be "trying" to do anything else. (The emails recovered start at 2005-01-01 and end at 25-07-25.)
- How to make a new PST file the default file in Outlook?
- A write error occurs while saving the recovered file. The program cannot save the file (cannot create a folder).
- After I start the Flash Recovery Toolbox program, the message that nothing is connected appears. While I use my camera connected to a USB port.
- I've saved contacts by use Outlook Recovery Toolbox program. The saved contacts is not available in Micrsoft Outlook.
- I've saved calendar by use Outlook Recovery Toolbox program. The saved appointments is not available in Micrsoft Outlook.
- How to import saved scripts into MS SQL Server database?
- How to recover MS SQL Server database from several files?
- I have just purchased the program and downloaded setup.exe. When I try to run it, the following error occurs: The setup files are corrupted- please obtain a new copy of the program. Then I downloaded the file to two different PCs both running Windows XP and the result is the same. Can you help me?