FAQ - Frequently Asked Question list - Answer
Question: How I can backup the Outlook Express dbx files by manually?
1. Select in the Outlook Express main menu Tools | Options . item on the Maintenance tab, you should press the Store Folder button.
2. Copy the location path of the Outlook Express dbx files
into Clipboard (press Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Ins).
3. Open Windows Explorer, paste the location path into Address filed (press Ctrl+V or Shift+Ins) and press Enter.
4. Select a damaged dbx file(s) in right pane of Windows Explorer and copy to save
- When you use Windows NT/2000/XP you should have appropriate rights for viewing system files on a computer.
- You need setup Windows Explorer (Tools | Folder Options in main menu) and unhide a system files and a folders.
Outlook Express repair dbx files.