FAQ - Frequently Asked Question list - Answer
Question: How can to add account into the Administrators group
How can to add account into the Administrators group - step by step
If you want to add your account into Administrators group, then you need:
- Login as Administrator to your computer (you need to know the Administrator's password for it).
- Press Start button. Select Settings -> Control panel items.
- Double-press on Administrative Tools icon.
- Double-press on Computer Management icon.
- On left pane select a Local Users and Groups item and expand it.
- Select Groups item.
- On right pane double-click on Administrators group.
- Press on Add... button.
- Select your account and press Ok button.
- Press Start button and select Shot down... item.
- Select Log off Administrators item from a drop-down list and press Ok button.
- Login to computer under your account.